The Sangoma NetBorder SS7-NSG-LI32 is a Media Gateway software license for up to 32 T1/E1 connections. Telephony hardware is also required and sold separately. NetBorder SS7 to VoIP software offers the opportunity for carrier-class VoIP deployments which utilizes the flexibility of standard computing platforms and operating systems. The SS7-NSG-LI32 software will support 32 T1/E1 connections.
The NetBorder SS7 to VoIP Gateway allows telecom service providers to introduce VoIP into networks affordably. By combining the SS7-NSG-LI32 software with Sangoma’s digital T1/E1 and transcoding boards, providers can deliver a complete solution that becomes a SS7 to VoIP gateway. The SS7-NSG-LI32 also offers the conveniently flexible and expandable features of software.
Sangoma NetBorder SS7-NSG-LI32 Software Features:
- SS7 ISUP
- Supports 16 SS7 Signalling links
- SIP RFC3261
- H.248 (Megaco)
- SIGTRAN M2UA
- Binary package or ISO image
- Supports a variety of VoIP and wireless codecs
- XML scripts deliver sophisticated call routing
- Management features, such as:
- Web GUI
- Distributed architecture and signalling relay
- T.38 Fax Relay support
- Support for SIP REFER