Enhanced weather protection outfits the Viking E-60-BK-EWP entry phone to take on outdoor elements like precipitation and condensation. The phone is rated IP66 for weatherproofing, plus features vandal- and scratch-resistant components. Flush mount the phone outdoors in a double gang electrical box approximately 2.25” D x 3.65” W x 2.84” H. And optional VE-5x5 box can be used to surface mount the phone.
The Viking E-60-BK-EWP provides reliable two-way communications from your remote location with guests and visitors at your entry. A blue LED next to the push button makes the phone easier to find in the dark, including at night or in dimly lit corridors. Intelligent call progress detection tells the phone when to hang up based on CPC, silence, busy signal or time out, and can be programmed and customized. Also program and adjust the phone’s microphone and speaker volumes.
Viking E-60-BK-EWP Speakerphone Quick Specs:
- Power: via telephone line
- Faceplate: 4.875” x 4.938” x 0.17”
- Phone: 2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”
- Operating Conditions: IP66, -30° to 150° F
- Speaker Volume: approx. 62db max. @ 3ft
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min. time
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
Viking Electronics E-60-BK-EWP Door Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-60-BK-EWP phone
- Faceplate in satin black
- LED light pipe
- 4x 6-32 x 1.25” long 5/64” hex drive flathead screws
- 1/4”-thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x junction box to double gang adapter plates
- 4x 5/64 hex drive flathead screws