The Viking E-60-WH-EWP door phone features IP66-rated enhanced weather protection. Sealants and drains keep the phone’s electrical components dry, making it ideal for outdoor deployment. Flush mount or surface mount the phone outdoors; flush mount in a double gang electrical box 2.25” D x 3.65” W x 2.84” H, and surface mount in the optional VE-5x5 box. Ideal for outdoor gates and entries.
The blue LED light on the Viking E-60-WH-EWP makes it easy to find the phone in the dark, as well as providing indication of ringing or off-hook. Intelligent call progress detection can automatically hang up the phone when conditions like CPC, silence, busy signal or time out are detected. Set the phone’s auto answer feature, adjust the volume of the microphone and speaker, and also program other functions.
Viking E-60-WH-EWP Speakerphone Quick Specs:
- Power: via telephone line
- Faceplate: 4.875” x 4.938” x 0.17”
- Phone: 2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”
- Operating Conditions: IP66, -30° to 150° F
- Speaker Volume: approx. 62db max. @ 3ft
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min. time
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
Viking Electronics E-60-WH-EWP Door Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-60-WH-EWP phone
- Faceplate in satin white
- LED light pipe
- 4x 6-32 x 1.25” long 5/64” hex drive flathead screws
- 1/4”-thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x junction box to double gang adapter plates
- 4x 5/64 hex drive flathead screws