The Viking E-60-SS-EWP door phone features enhanced weather protection. Weatherproof components on the phone include sealants, specialized gaskets and a self-draining microphone mount. Mount this phone outdoors in a double gang electrical box approximately 2.25” D x 3.65” W x 2.84” H. The phone can also be surface mounted in the optional VE-5x5 box.
A blue LED light makes it easy to find the Viking E-60-SS-EWP phone in the dark. The light can also indicate when the phone is ringing or off-hook. Adjust the phone’s microphone and speaker volumes, and let intelligent call progress detection hang up the phone automatically when CPC, silence or other conditions are detected.
Viking E-60-SS-EWP Speakerphone Quick Specs:
- Power: via telephone line
- Faceplate: 4.875” x 4.938” x 0.17”
- Phone: 2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”
- Operating Conditions: IP66, -30° to 150° F
- Speaker Volume: approx. 62db max. @ 3ft
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min. time
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
Viking Electronics E-60-SS-EWP Door Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-60-SS phone with EWP
- Faceplate in oil rubbed bronze
- LED light pipe
- 4x 6-32 x 1.25” long 5/64” hex drive flathead screws
- 1/4”-thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x junction box to double gang adapter plates
- 4x 5/64 hex drive flathead screws