The Viking E-60-SS entry phone features a compact form factor for flush mounting in a double gang electrical box approximately 2.25” D x 3.65” W x 2.84” H. The phone is also vandal resistant and telephone line powered, providing reliable two-way communications from critical points of entry outside your premises. Intelligent call progress detection enables automatic hang up on CPC, silence, busy signal and time out.
The E-60-SS phone can be surface mounted in the optional Viking VE-5x5 box. The phone’s microphone and speaker volume can also be adjusted to ensure optimal call quality. A blue LED light next to the push button makes it easy for guests and visitors to find the phone at night or along dimly lit paths. The light will indicate ringing and off-hook as well.
Viking E-60-SS Speakerphone Quick Specs:
- Power: via telephone line
- Faceplate: 4.875” x 4.938” x 0.17”
- Phone: 2.84” x 1.8” x 1.65”
- Operating Conditions: -30° to 150° F
- Speaker Volume: approx. 62db max. @ 3ft
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS min.
- CPC Disconnect: 300ms min. time
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: 2x gel-filled butt connectors
Viking Electronics E-60-SS Door Phone Package Contents:
- Viking E-60-SS phone
- Faceplate in stainless steel
- LED light pipe
- 4x 6-32 x 1.25” long 5/64” hex drive flathead screws
- 1/4”-thick foam faceplate gasket
- Circuit board mounting plate
- 2x gel-filled butt connectors
- 2x junction box to double gang adapter plates
- 4x 5/64 hex drive flathead screws