Bogen SM4T is a four-watt surface-mounted speaker for paging systems that can be installed in less than a minute. Designed for a no tool, no mess installation, the SM4T has both power taps and exterior controls for determining the volume. The power taps range from 4 watts to 1/4 watts, giving you lots of choice if you want to set a volume that can't be tampered with. Bogen SM4T is compatible with both 25V and 70V paging systems.
Made of durable ABS plastic, the SM4T is rugged yet lightweight. The speaker is designed to make use of both direct and reflected sound paths for a 120° dispersion angle. The paging loudspeaker has a frequency response of 125 Hz to 15 kHz, giving you a full-bodied sound. For a simple, robust paging speaker, you can't do better than the Bogen SM4T.
Bogen SM4T Speaker Quick Specs:
- Speaker Type: surface-mount
- Volume Control: exterior, tap selection
- Power Taps: 4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4
- Power Rating: 4W
- Compatibility: 25V or 70V amplifier systems
- Frequency Response: 125 Hz - 15 kHz
- Construction: ABS plastic
- Dimensions: 9.5" diameter x 3" height
Bogen SM4T Easy Install Speaker Package Contents:
- Bogen SM4T speaker
- Mounting hardware