Polycom VVX 410, Skype Edition
Polycom VVX 410, Skype Edition has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. It has been replaced by Polycom VVX 411, Skype Edition.
Note: Does not include AC power supply.
Give your Microsoft Office 365 or Skype for Business deployment the premium deskphones to match with the Polycom VVX 410 IP Phone. This Gigabit Ethernet enabled VoIP phone offers 12 SIP line registrations to go with elite sound quality due to Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity. Conversations over your Microsoft UC platform will never sound better!
Polycom VVX 410 is full-featured mid-range IP phone with a 3.5" color LCD display that allows you to simply and intuitively select actions. A full-duplex speakerphone enables hands-free speaking, and 3-way local conferencing is directly integrated into the phone. The phone is Power over Ethernet enabled through dual Gigabit Ethernet port to simplify your deployment and reduce infrastructure costs.
Polycom VVX 410 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 12
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 3.5" 320 x 240 backlit color LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 410 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 400 console
- Handset with cord
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp