Polycom VVX 301 with AC Adapter
Note: Includes AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 301 extends the power and functionality of the Polycom VVX business media series to entry-level users. With a clear LCD display, four context-sensitive soft keys and six programmable line keys to control your experience, the VVX 301 is a well-balanced blend of advanced features and simple interface. Polycom HD Voice technology gives you beautiful sound, including on the full-duplex speakerphone that integrates Acoustic Clarity technology.
The VVX 301 controls your calls using the SIP protocol, which is the most commonly used VoIP standard. This gives you real choice when setting up your IP system. The 301 has a dedicated RJ9 port for a headset. Add up to three expansion modules for many more programmable keys. The VVX 301 IP phone is PoE compliant.
Polycom VVX 301 differs from the VVX 300 by having improved memory and processor for increased performance.
Polycom VVX 301 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 6
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 208 x 104 backlit grayscale LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 301 Business Media Phone with AC Power Supply Package Contents:
- VVX 301 console
- Handset with cord
- AC power supply
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp