Polycom VVX 301
Polycom VVX 301 is an entry-level VoIP phone that is easy to deploy and use. The VVX 301 has a bright 208 x 104 px backlit grayscale LCD screen, which clearly displays information. Polycom has included their HD Voice technology, giving you the most natural sounding communication over a business phone that you can get. Polycom Acoustic Clarity provides superior sound when conferencing. For front-line users, the VVX 301 comes with six line appearances including busy lamp field (BLF) functionality. Add expansion modules for more keys. Four soft keys enable contextual actions.
VVX 301 supports the open SIP protocol, which means that you have freedom to use this excellent IP phone with a broad range of systems. Polycom's Zero Touch Provisioning technology simplifies your deployment, so you spend less time worrying and more time working. The phone has two Ethernet ports and is PoE Class 2 compliant.
Polycom VVX 301 gives you the rich feature set and high-quality audio of VVX 300 with upgraded memory and processor to improve performance as additional features and functions are delivered.
Polycom VVX 301 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 6
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Interfaces: 1x RJ9 headset
- Display: 208x104 backlit grayscale LCD
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.722, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Expandable: yes, with optional expansion module
- Wall Mountable: yes, with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 301 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 301 console
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp
Note: Power supply not included.