Polycom VVX 401
Note: Does not include AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 401 is a mid-range VoIP phone with a 3.5" color LCD display and twelve line appearances. Designed with the busy office worker in mind, VVX 401 is intuitive to use and stylish to look at. Polycom HD Voice provides exquisite audio, so voices sound clear and natural. The twelve programmable line keys and four context-sensitive soft keys give a powerful yet easy-to-use interface for the connected worker. The speakerphone includes Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology for keeping voices clear, and is full-duplex.
The VVX 401 includes dual Ethernet ports, one for the switch, one for a workstation, with Power over Ethernet compliance, reducing infrastructure expenditure and saving you money. Zero Touch Provisioning makes it easy to integrate and manage this business IP phone. The 401 can be integrated with Microsoft Exchange, so you can have your calendar right at your deskphone. Up to three expansion modules can be added for more programmable keys.
Polycom VVX 401 includes the robust features and functionality of the VVX 400 with the addition of a USB port and improved memory and processor, delivering better performance as Polycom continues to upgrade their VoIP feature set.
Polycom VVX 401 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 12
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 3.5" 320 x 240 backlit color LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 401 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
- VVX 401 console
- Handset with cord
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp