Polycom VVX 401 with AC Adapter
Note: Includes AC power supply.
Polycom VVX 401 is a full-featured IP phone for office and cubicle workers. With its 3.5" color display, twelve line appearances and four contexual soft keys, the VVX 401 gives users the features they need to collaborate and get work done. Incorporated into the VVX 401 is Polycom HD Voice, the leading audio technology for business phones. Local three-way conferencing is supported, and the speakerphone uses Acoustic Clarity to render each voice distinct.
VVX 401 has two Ethernet ports, one for a workstation and one for the network. The network switch port is PoE enabled. As many as three expansion modules can be connected to the 401, giving power users many more keys for common actions.
Polycom VVX 401 has the reliable, well-loved technology and the stylish design found in the Polycom VVX 400, along with an improved processor and upgraded memory, future-proofing your voice investment for years to come. The 401 also adds a USB port.
Polycom VVX 401 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Networking Protocol: SIP
- Line Appearances: 12
- BLF: yes
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Additional Ports: 1x RJ9 headset, 1x USB
- Bluetooth: no
- Display: 3.5" 320 x 240 backlit color LCD
- Soft Keys: 4
- Speakerphone: full-duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722.1, G.729ab, iLBC
- Audio Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Audio Enhancements: Acoustic Clarity, AEC, BNS, VAD, CNG, AJB, PLC
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
- Wall Mountable: with optional wall mount kit
Polycom VVX 401 Business Media Phone with AC Power Supply Package Contents:
- VVX 401 console
- Handset with cord
- AC power supply
- LAN cable
- Quick start guide
- Ferrite clamp