Snom D345 is a German engineered IP phone with a stylish European design. The gently curving phone is easy on the hands, making the D345 ideal for all-day use. The D345 features a dual monochrome display, one for contextual actions and the other for the 12 self-labeling feature keys. With support for 12 SIP accounts and a USB 2.0 port for attaching a headset, the D345 is a phone for professionals.
Snom D345 has a dual IPv4/IPv6 stack for forward-facing organizations, and includes 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with pass-through, as well as 802.3af Class 2 PoE support. The D345 can be expanded by the D3 expansion module for extra features keys.
Snom D345 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Standard: SIP
- SIP Accounts: 12
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Ports: 1x USB 2.0 headset, 1x 4P4C headset
- Display: backlit graphical monochrome
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, GSM 06.10
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: DSP, CNG, VAD
- Expandable: yes
Snom D345 12-Line VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Base phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide