The Snom D725 phone manages to fit 18 programmable keys onto its face, each with a multicolor, red/green LED. Program these keys as busy lamp fields, for speed dialing and to perform other functions. A paper inlay lets you label each key to quickly access important contacts, extensions and phone features. The phone also offers four context-sensitive keys, dedicated function keys and a 12-key dial pad.
A total of 12 SIP accounts or line appearances are supported by the Snom D725 phone. The USB port on the phone can support the available D7 expansion module, letting you really leverage this phone’s full potential. An ideal choice for busy telephony users like receptionists and executives. The USB port can also be used with compatible USB headsets and a USB WiFi stick. Behind the phone are dual gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE.
Snom D725 12-Line VoIP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 12
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Addt’l Ports: USB 2.0, 4P4C headset
- Display: backlit B&W, 4-line
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711A/u, G.722, G.726, G.729AB
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: DSP
- Expandable: yes
- supports the D7 expansion module
Snom D725 Office IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power adapter not included.
- Snom D725 phone
- Handset with cord
- Dual-angle foot stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide