Snom D745 is a elegant and practical IP phone, engineered in Germany for everyday use in modern offices. Supporting the open SIP communications standard, Snom D745 provides wide interoperability with leading VoIP and UC platforms. The dual high-resolution displays let you manage calls, contacts and much more in a sophisticated, intuitive manner. Snom's wideband HD audio keeps voices crystal clear, even when using the speakerphone.
Snom D745 includes Gigabit Ethernet ports for future-proof connectivity, as well as a USB 2.0 port and support for EHS for headsets. Power users will love to expand the D745 with the D7 Expansion Module for more keys and functions. The D745 is a PoE Class 2 device, and includes a footstand with two angles: 46° and 28°.
Snom D745 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Standard: SIP
- SIP Accounts: 12
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Ports: 1x USB 2.0 headset, 1x 4P4C headset
- Display: backlit graphical monochrome
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, GSM 06.10
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: DSP, CNG, VAD
- Expandable: yes
Snom D745 12-Line VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Base phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide