The Axis M5014-V captures HD 720p surveillance video in a widescreen 16:9 format, optimized for modern computer monitors and television sets. Easily reposition the image sensor with pan, tilt and zoom abilities. A built-in microphone lets you hear one-way audio from the source.
An IP66 and IK10 rated housing protects the Axis M5014-V camera from damage. This camera is protected against weather elements, vandalism and more, readying it for busy areas or semi-outdoor deployment. Mount this compact camera from a ceiling to take full advantage of its capabilities.
Axis M5014-V IP Camera Quick Specs:
- Image Sensor: 1/4" prog scan RGB CMOS, 1MP
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Horizontal Field of View: 60°
- Resolution: 1280x720 to 320x180; 720p
- PTZ: +/-180° pan, 90° tilt; 3x digital zoom
- Video Standards: H.264, motion JPEG
- Audio Standards: AAC LC (to 16 kHz), G.711, G.726
- Protocol Support: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, FTP, TCP, etc.
- Memory: 256 MB RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Network Connector: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af/at Type 1 Class 3
- Addt'l I/O: N/A
- Local Storage: microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC card slot
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.3"
- Operating Conditions: 32 to 113°F
- Durability Ratings: IP66, IK10
Axis M5014-V Surveillance Camera Package Contents:
- Axis M5014-V camera
- Vandal-resistant casing
- Drill template
- Mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license