The Cisco SG200-18 Smart switch can offer 18 gigabit Ethernet ports for bandwidth-intensive IP devices like powerful VoIP phones, video conferencing equipment, surveillance devices or wireless access points. Technology like QoS, DoS prevention and VLAN protect data and prioritize traffic for communications.
Configure, manage and monitor the switch through a web user interface. This switch is an ideal solution for small businesses seeking a low cost appliance with high performance and reliability.
Two combo mini-GBIC ports on the Cisco SG200-18 switch include one gigabit Ethernet port and one SFP port each. When these SFP ports are active, the gigabit Ethernet ports on the combo cannot be used.
Cisco SG200-18 18-Port Switch Quick Specs:
- Total Number of Ports: 16x RJ45, 2x RJ45 + SFP
- Ethernet Ports/Speed: 18x 10/100/1000Base-T (2 on combo)
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Addt'l Interfaces: 2x combo mini-GBIC ports
- Management: web-based GUI
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.35” x 1.74” x 7.99”
Cisco SLM2016T 18-Port Gigabit Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG200-18 Smart switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide