Patton SmartNode 4118
Patton's SmartNode 4118 gateway features eight analog connections. This configuration offers eight FXS ports for analog connectivity. Install this compact VoIP gateway on a desktop or discreet location. The SmartNode 4110 series from Patton includes compatibility with open source phone systems, including SIP-based PBXs, Asterisk and 3CX.
Along with carrier-grade voice and audio support, the Patton SmartNode 4118 VoIP gateway is manageable. Optimize this telephony appliance to fully leverage your existing devices and infrastructure. This gateway is ideal for small to medium-sized business, home offices, remote offices or any place a cost-effective, high-quality gateway is required.
Patton SmartNode 4110-Series Channel Bank Quick Specs:
- Telephony Interfaces: 8 x FXS
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- Concurrent Calls: up to 8
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323, T.38
- CPU: Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- QoS: yes
- Manageable: yes
Patton SmartNode 4118 VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- Patton SmartNode Multi-Port VoIP Gateway - SN4118/JS/EUI