Patton SmartNode 4114
The Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP gateway is compatible with SIP and industry-standard protocols. An ideal appliance for 3CX, Asterisk and other open source phone systems. Four FXS ports outfit the SmartNode 4114 for analog connectivity, including a wide range of analog-enabled call functions.
This VoIP gateway from Patton is a cost-effective solution with support for caller ID and other telephony functions. Supports carrier-grade voice and audio for analog equipment at a remote office, a home office or another location.
Patton SmartNode 4110-Series Channel Bank Quick Specs:
- Telephony Interfaces: 4 x FXS
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- Concurrent Calls: up to 4
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323, T.38
- CPU: Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- QoS: yes
- Manageable: yes
Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- Patton SmartNode Multi-Port VoIP Gateway - SN4114/JS/EUI