Patton SmartNode 4112
Patton SmartNode 4112 is a VoIP gateway compatible with industry-standard protocols like SIP. This is an ideal appliance for 3CX, Asterisk and other open source IP-enabled PBXs. Dual FXS ports outfit the SmartNode 4112 for analog connectivity, including a wide range of call features and functions.
This 4110-series VoIP gateway from Patton is a cost-effective solution with support for caller ID and more. The Patton SmartNode gateway supports carrier-grade voice and audio at a remote office, a home office or another location.
Patton SmartNode 4110-Series Channel Bank Quick Specs:
- Telephony Interfaces: 2 x FXS
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- Concurrent Calls: up to 2
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323, T.38
- CPU: Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- QoS: yes
- Manageable: yes
Patton SmartNode 4112 VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- Patton SmartNode Multi-Port VoIP Gateway - SN4112/JS/EUI