Polycom SoundStation IP 7000
Operate this Polycom conference phone with your HDX telepresence system. The SoundStation IP 7000 brings natural voice conversations to your video conferencing equipment. Expand and scale the unit through available microphones or through connecting a second unit, ideal for integrating more participants with your single meeting room.
The Polycom SoundStation IP conference phone includes a 12-button keypad with call management keys and context-sensitive keys. This flexible conference phone is also easy to use. Power is provided to the conference phone through PoE.
Polycom SoundStation IP Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Frequency Response: 160 Hz to 22 kHz
- Speaker Volume: up to 88 dB
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Microphone Pickup: 20 ft
- Background Noise Reduction: yes
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722
- Protocol Compatibility: SIP
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes, IEEE 802.3af
- Additional Ports: 2.5mm, USB, mini-USB, 2x Walta mic
- Expandable: yes
Polycom Conference Phone IP 7000 Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC adapter.
- Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 console
- Ethernet cable for network - 25ft
- C-link cable for HDX connection - 15 ft
- Quick start guide
- User guide