Polycom SoundStation IP 7000
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 gives large workgroups a professional audio conference solution. The 3-microphone array captures voices out to 20ft. SoundStation IP 7000 delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, astonishingly lifelike. Polycom HD Voice technology drives the hi-fi audio and Polycom Acoustic Clarity reduces audio distractions.
Polycom SoundStation 7000 supports the open SIP standard, giving it robust interoperability with a large range of VoIP providers. The high-resolution display allows simple action selection. The phone runs a full XHTML microbrowser so you can create and deploy custom apps for more finely grained conferencing control.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Frequency Response: 160 Hz to 22 kHz
- Speaker Volume: up to 88 dB
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Microphone Pickup: 20 ft
- Background Noise Reduction: yes
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722
- Protocol Compatibility: SIP
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes, IEEE 802.3af
- Additional Ports: 2.5mm, USB, mini-USB, 2x Walta mic
- Expandable: yes
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone Package Contents:
- SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone
- 25ft network cable
- Quick start guide
Note: Power supply not included.