Polycom SoundStation IP 7000
Buy the Polycom SoundStation IP 7000, an enterprise-class VoIP conference phone. SoundStation 7000's three-point design allows the microphone array with noise cancellation to pick up audio in a 360° radius out to 20 feet. Attach optional external microphones to extend the range even farther. The conference phone features Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity, as well as support for Siren 22, giving you high-fidelity audio.
SoundStation IP 7000 is a SIP phone, which means you have the maximum choice of VoIP platforms, and is a PoE device, so you can power it through the Ethernet cable. The high-resolution LCD display and intuitive button layout makes conferencing simple. You can pair two 7000s for multiple controls in the same room and to increase range and loudness. For a premier yet cost-effective business conferencing solution, look to a refurbished Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone.
This model of the Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 is professionally refurbished. During this rigorous process, all components are checked and the firmware is updated to the latest release. Every phone comes with a quality control assurance sticker.
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af
- Additional Interfaces: 1x 2.5 connection, 2x Walta external mic
- Display: 255x128 backlit LED
- Frequency Range: 160 Hz - 22 kHz
- Volume: up to 88 dB at 0.5m
- Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.729A (Annex B), G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Siren 14, Siren 22
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), TOS & DSCP
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 14.6" x 2.9"
Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Refurbished Package Contents:
- SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone
- 25-ft Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Quick user guide