Polycom SoundStation IP 5000
Buy the Polycom SoundStation IP 5000, a business VoIP conference phone. SoundStation 5000's design allows the three-microphone array with noise cancellation to pick up wideband audio in a 360° radius out to seven feet away. It features Polycom HD Voice, giving you enterprise-grade audio quality, as well as technology that reduces interference from nearby wireless devices.
SoundStation IP 5000 is a SIP phone, which means you'll have the maximum choice of VoIP platforms, and is a PoE device, so you can power it through the Ethernet cable. The high-resolution display makes operation simple. For a cost-effective business solution for conferences of up to six people, look to a refurbished Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone.
This model of the Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 is professionally refurbished. During this rigorous process, all components are checked and the firmware is updated to the latest release. Every phone comes with a quality control assurance sticker.
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af
- Display: 248x68 backlit LED
- Frequency Range: 250 Hz - 7 kHz
- Volume: up to 84 dB at 0.5m
- Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711μ/a, G.729A (Annex B), iLBC
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), TOS & DSCP
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 10.6" x 2.6"
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Refurbished Package Contents:
- SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone
- 25-ft Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide