Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone
A slimline handset lends the Cisco 8961 a sleek, contemporary look. This phone features media and VoIP capabilities. Use the USB port to plug in a compatible headset for hands-free telephony.
HD voice support means that conversations are rich and fluent. Dual gigabit-speed Ethernet ports also ensure that connectivity is uninterrupted. The Cisco 8961's smart interface allows you to easily access the phone's features. Available expansion modules give you even more options for telephony access.
Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.264
- Line Appearances: 6
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Addt'l Ports: USB, RJ9
- Display: backlit 5" color TFT
- Resolution: up to VGA, 640x480
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u, G.729a/ab, G.722, iSAC, iLBC
- Voice Quality: HD
- Expandable: yes
Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone (Charcoal Gray, Slimline Handset) Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Cisco 8961 console in charcoal
- Slimline handset with cord
- Quick start guide