EnGenius DuraFon-SIP Handset
Note: This handset requires an EnGenius DuraFon-SIP Base Station to work. This is an expansion handset, not an independent phone system.
EnGenius DuraFon-SIP brings an incredibly long cordless range and rugged design to VoIP using the open SIP standard. This handset can be integrated into your DuraFon-SIP system to provide an extra endpoint. EnGenius has developed a proprietary 900 MHz air protocol to securely expand the wireless range to 250,000 square feet inside, 3,000 acres outside and up to 12 floors of signal penetration.
The DuraFon-SIP handset is rugged: it can withstand over four dozen falls from almost two meters onto solid concrete. It's ready for the factory floor, and with its exceptional range, the warehouse or the worksite, too. With two handsets, you can use the DuraFon-SIP as a walkie-talkie, i.e. as an independent 2-way intercom. Push-to-talk functionality allows you to broadcast one-to-many. The handset includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that gives you 6 hours of talk time and 50 hours of standby time.
EnGenius DuraFon-SIP Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: 900 MHz FHSS
- Wireless Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- Number of Channels: 128
- Coverage: 250,000 sq. ft. in-facility, 3,000 acres open-land, 12 floors in-building penetration
- Audio Codecs: G.729A
- Intercom: yes, handset-to-handset
- PTT Broadcast: yes, one-to-many
- Port: 1x 2.5 mm headset
- Talk Time: 6 hrs
- Stand-by Time: 50 hrs
- Recharge Time: 4 hrs
- Operating Temperature: 14°F - 140°F
- Handset Dimensions: 6.3" x 2.2" x 1.2" (without antenna)
EnGenius DuraFon-SIP HC Cordless IP Handset Package Contents:
- Handset antenna
- 1700 mA Li-ion battery pack
- Desktop charger for handset
- AC/DC adapter for charger
- Quick guide