EnGenius FreeStyl 2 System
The EnGenius FreeStyl 2 System includes one long-range cordless FreeStyl 2 handset and one base station for connecting your handset to the PSTN. Note that this phone needs a gateway or ATA (analog telephone adapter) to connect to your VoIP system. By itself, it is a traditional landline phone for use with the PSTN, or it can be used with multiple FreeStyl handsets as an independent system. The proprietary 900 MHz protocol that EnGenius has developed gives you excellent coverage including 6 floors of penetration, reducing the number of base stations your deployment will require.
EnGenius FreeStyl 2 is a single-line cordless phone. The base station can support up to 9 handsets simultaneously on a single call. The handset includes a speakerphone for hands-free operation, and two handsets can be used as walkie-talkies without needing to go through the PSTN. For an easy-to-use cordless phone with extraordinary range, the EnGenius FreeStyl 2 is a great choice!
EnGenius FreeStyl 2 Cordless Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: PSTN or independent, 900 MHz FHSS
- Wireless Frequency: 902-928 MHz
- Number of Channels: 252
- Coverage: 25,000 sq. ft. in-facility, 10 acres open-land, 6 floors in-building penetration
- Lines: 1
- Intercom: yes, handset-to-handset
- Base Station Support: 9 handsets simultaneously
- Handset Port: 1x 2.5 mm headset
- Base Station Ports: 2x phone jacks
- Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Operating Temperature: 32°F - 122°F
- Handset Dimensions: 1.83" x 7.64" x 1.31"
- Base Station Dimensions: 5.05" x 5.48" x 1.35"
EnGenius FreeStyl 2 Long-Range Cordless Phone System Package Contents:
- Desktop charger
- Base station
- 2x 5VDC/1A, AC 100~240V power adapters
- Quick installation guide
- CD with user's manual in pdf