Patton SmartNode 4112
Patton SmartNode 4112 is a VoIP gateway featuring dual FXO ports for analog connectivity. This appliance is compatible with industry-standard protocols including SIP, and is ideal for 3CX, Asterisk and open source phone systems. The SmartNode 4112 supports a wide range of call features and functions.
This gateway is manageable, allowing you to fully optimize the built-in carrier-grade voice and audio support. The Patton SmartNode 4110-series gateways are a cost-effective solution for offices and small businesses.
Patton SmartNode 4112 Channel Bank Quick Specs:
- Telephony Interfaces: 2 x FXO
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- Concurrent Calls: up to 2
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323, T.38
- CPU: Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- QoS: yes
- Manageable: yes
Patton SmartNode 4112 VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- Patton SmartNode Multi-Port VoIP Gateway - SN4112/JO/EUI