Patton SmartNode 4114
The Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP gateway offers interoperability with many industry-standard protocols, including SIP and H.323. Leverage your existing analog phones, fax machine, modems and other legacy devices with an IP PBX or VoIP service. Also offers local call switch, fallback and more.
Deploy the SmartNode 4110-series with 3CX, Asterisk and other open source platforms. A cost-effective solution for remote office, home offices and other locations seeking a certain return of investment.
Patton SmartNode 4114-Series Channel Bank Quick Specs:
- Telephony Interfaces: 4 x FXO
- Ports: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet
- Concurrent Calls: up to 4
- Protocol Support: SIP, H.323, T.38
- CPU: Motorola MPC870 @ 66MHz
- Memory: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- QoS: yes
- Manageable: yes
Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP Gateway Package Contents:
- Patton SmartNode Multi-Port VoIP Gateway - SN4114/JO/EUI