Polycom SoundStation IP 6000
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 gives midsize workgroups a business-class conference call solution. Featuring Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology that reduces distractions, SoundStation IP 6000 uses Polycom's legendary 3-microphone array to capture voices out to 12ft. The two RJ9 ports let you attach optional expansion microphones for extended pick-up range. SoundStation IP 6000 supports the open SIP standard, giving you maximum choice of VoIP providers.
Polycom SoundStation 6000 makes audio conferencing simple, with familiar controls and PoE support. Polycom also includes top-class networking support like HTTPS secure provisioning, Transport Layer Security, and QoS optimization.
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Frequency Response: 220 Hz to 14 kHz
- Speaker Volume: up to 86 dB
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- Microphone Pickup: 12 ft
- Background Noise Reduction: yes
- Audio Codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722
- Protocol Compatibility: SIP
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes, IEEE 802.3af
- Additional Ports: 2.5mm, 2x EX mic
- Expandable: yes
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference Phone Package Contents:
- SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone
- 25ft network cable
- Quick start guide
- Quick user guide
Note: Power supply not included.