Polycom SoundStation IP 6000
Buy the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000, a business VoIP conference phone. SoundStation 6000's three-point design allows the microphone array with noise cancellation to pick up audio in a 360° radius out to 12 feet. The conference phone features Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Clarity, as well as support for Siren 14, giving you top-class audio.
SoundStation IP 6000 is a SIP phone, which means you have the maximum choice of VoIP platforms, and is a PoE device, so you can power it through the Ethernet cable. The high-resolution display and intuitive buttons makes action selection simple. For a cost-effective business conferencing solution, look to a refurbished Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone.
This model of the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 is professionally refurbished. During this rigorous process, all components are checked and the firmware is updated to the latest release. Every phone comes with a quality control assurance sticker.
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Conference Phone Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af
- Additional Interfaces: 1x 2.5 connection, 2x RJ9 external mic
- Display: 248x68 backlit LED
- Frequency Range: 220 Hz - 14 kHz
- Volume: up to 86 dB at 0.5m
- Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711μ/a, G.729A (Annex B), G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, Siren 14
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), TOS & DSCP
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 12.25" x 2.5"
Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 Refurbished Package Contents:
- SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone
- 25-ft Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Quick user guide