Polycom VVX 101
The Polycom VVX 101 phone is a single-line VoIP phone with a single Ethernet port. It’s ideally suited for public spaces and infrequent phone users. Set up the phone on a desk or in a cubicle, or wall mount it in a public space such as a hallway or waiting room. Acoustic Clarity and Acoustic Fence technology deliver the best sound quality available.
Communicate through the Polycom VVX 101 phone’s handset, speakerphone or the headset port. Echo cancellation and noise cancellation technology clean up audio quality. Easily interact with the phone through a familiar button set and user interface.
Polycom VVX 101 VoIP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 1
- Switch Ports: 1x 10/100Base-TX
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1 compliant
- Addt’l Port: RJ9 headset
- Display: 132x64 LCD
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.729AB, G.722
- Voice Quality: 100 Hz to 20 kHz
- Echo Cancellation: acoustic, yes
- Noise Suppression: background, yes
- Wall Mountable: yes
Polycom VVX 101 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC power supply.
- Polycom VVX 101 console
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
- Quick start guide