Snom D305 is an entry-level IP phone that supports the open SIP communications protocol, supporting 4 SIP accounts and 5 feature keys. Snom's HD audio gives you wideband audio, both through the nicely curved handset and the speakerphone. The four-line display is backlit and monochromatic, clearly showing contextual information. For everyday users, the interface will be immediate and intuitive.
Snom has brought German engineering to every detail. The sensor hook switch for headsets has been built to be rugged. The Ethernet ports have pass-through for data, and let you power the phone via PoE. The D305 can be wall-mounted.
Snom D305 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Standard: SIP
- SIP Accounts: 4
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Port: 1x 4P4C headset
- Display: backlit graphical monochrome
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, GSM 06.10
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: DSP, CNG, VAD
- Expandable: yes
Snom D305 4-Line VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Base phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide