Snom D710 brings German engineering to the everyday VoIP desk phone. Built for business, the D710 features HD audio enhanced with a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) through the ergonomic handset or the speakerphone. It supports the open SIP communications protocol, making it work with a broad range of VoIP and UC platforms. Support for 4 SIP accounts and 5 feature keys makes the D710 perfect for cubicles, office workers and other everyday use-cases.
Snom D710 has a 4-line monochrome graphical display that clearly presents information. It has 2 Ethernet ports with pass-through, and is a 802.3af Class 1 PoE device, reducing your cabling infrastructure. An included footstand has two angles, 28° and 46°, for personalized set-up.
Snom D710 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Standard: SIP
- SIP Accounts: 4
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1
- Additional Ports: 1x 4P4C headset
- Display: backlit graphical monochrome
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, GSM 06.10
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: DSP, CNG, VAD
- Expandable: no
Snom D710 4-Line VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Base phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide