The Snom D715 phone is incredibly intuitive and user friendly. The phone’s interface includes four context-sensitive keys around the display and five programmable keys with LEDs. The five programmable keys can be used as busy lamp fields, for speed dialing and presence indication. Calls through the handset, speakerphone or a compatible headset is as clear as possible thanks to wideband audio and digital signal processing.
A USB port on the Snom D715 phone supports a variety of functions. Plug in a USB headset or WiFi interface. The phone is WLAN ready, plus offers dual gigabit Ethernet switch ports. The USB port can also be used with the available D7 expansion module to turn the phone into a viable attendant console.
Snom D715 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 4
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 RJ45
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Addt’l Ports: USB 2.0, 4P4C headset
- Display: backlit B&W, 4-line
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711A/u, G.722, G.726, G.729AB
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: DSP
- Expandable: yes
- supports the D7 expansion module
Snom D715 4-Line IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Snom D715 phone
- Handset with cord
- Dual-angle foot stand
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide