Snom D315 brings European style to the everyday desk phone. Supporting 4 SIP accounts, the D315 is an advanced VoIP phone with dual IPv4/IPv6 and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, so you know it will be compatible and fast for years to come. Snom has improved the audio system of their IP phones, so the wideband audio quality of the D315 is now crystalline.
The D315's monochrome graphical display is easy to read and information rich. Snom D315 is expandable via USB 2.0 with the 18-key D3 expansion module. You can daisy-chain up to 3 expansion modules. It supports PoE.
Snom D315 IP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Communications Standard: SIP
- SIP Accounts: 4
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2
- Additional Ports: 1x USB 2.0 headset, 1x 4P4C headset
- Display: backlit graphical monochrome
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711µ/a, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, GSM 06.10
- Voice Quality: wideband, narrowband
- Enhancements: DSP, CNG, VAD
- Expandable: yes
Snom D315 4-Line VoIP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Base phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide