Cisco SG350XG-24F is a managed network switch that gives you 24 fiber SFP+ ports that support 10 Gigabit Ethernet, two of which are combination ports that can also be used for copper. The network is the backbone of your organization's technological infrastructure. Future-proof your infrastructure with this cutting-edge yet durable switch, which offers elite performance to small businesses. SG350XG-24F has a switching capacity of 480 Gbit/s. Four units can be fully stacked, so you can have 96 fiber ports controlled as a single unit.
With the 350X series, Cisco has also included cutting-edge technology for reducing energy consumption, down to being able to switch off the LED lights. SG350XG-24F complies with the Energy Efficient Ethernet standards, meaning you save a lot in power costs. It's also quiet, producing only 36.4 dB of sound at 25°C, which is about as noisy as a library. SG350XG-24F-K9 comes backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG350XG-24F Switch Quick Specs:
- 22x 10 Gbit SFP+ for fiber
- 2x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 480 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB for management
- Fans: 4
- Power Consumption: 42.81W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 264.44 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 13.78"
Cisco SG350XG-24F 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG350XG-24F switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- Quick start guide