Cisco SG550XG-24T is a managed network switch that gives you 22 dedicated RJ45 ports for copper cables, plus 2 combination ports for either copper or fiber. Whichever type you're using, the switch activates that one. All ports operate at 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds, which means with this switch you'll have top-of-the-line bandwidth for many years to come. It has a switching capacity of 480 Gbit/s. Eight of these switches can be stacked for you to manage them all as one unit.
Cisco has included advanced efficiency features with the SG550XG-24T as well, a big plus in energy savings. Its four fans (plus one redundant) are auto-sensing, so it reacts to how much heat is being produced and only uses what it needs to do the job well. Cisco SG550XG-24T is compliant with the Energy Efficient Ethernet standards, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG550XG-24T Switch Quick Specs:
- 22x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 2x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 480 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB on front panel for management, 1x RJ45 console, 1x RPS connector
- Fans: 4 + 1 (redundant)
- Power Consumption: 143.9W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 491.01 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 17.72"
Cisco SG550XG-24T 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG550XG-24T switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide