Cisco SG350XG-48T is a managed switch that provides 48 RJ45 ports for connecting copper cables at 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds. Two ports are combo copper/fiber ports, with one RJ45 and one SFP+ port each. This switch is truly stackable up to 4 units, which means you could have 192 XG ports all controlled as a single stack. SG350XG-48T has nearly a terabit per second of switching capacity. It's the perfect answer for a growing business that wants to future-proof their networking investment and retain lightning fast connectivity for many years to come.
Cisco is also looking to save you money by including energy efficiency features in the 350X series. Every SG350XG-48T switch is IEEE 802.3az compliant. This is the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, which reduces power consumption and heat dissipation, saving you in power costs and extending product life. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG350XG-48T Switch Quick Specs:
- 46x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 2x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 960 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB for management
- Fans: 4
- Power Consumption: 131.7W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 491.01 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 17.72"
Cisco SG350XG-48T 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG350XG-48T switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- Quick start guide