Cisco SG350XG-2F10 is a 12-port managed switch that gives you 10 dedicated copper ports and 2 combination copper/fiber ports. Every port supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet. For a small business that's looking to upgrade and future-proof your network, SG350XG-2F10 is the perfect choice. It has a switching capacity of 240 Gbit/s, and is fully stackable to 4 units.
The Cisco 350X series is specifically designed for small businesses, down to saving you money on energy costs. It's compliant with the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, which not only saves on electrical usage, but also reduces heat dissipation. And it's about as loud as a library, with a decibel level of 38.9 at 30°C, so it works in constricted spaces, as well. Cisco backs the SG350XG-2F10 with a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG350XG-2F10 Switch Quick Specs:
- 10x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 2x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 240 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB for management
- Fans: 3
- Power Consumption: 50.1W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 902.17 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 10.12"
Cisco SG350XG-2F10 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG350XG-2F10 switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- Quick start guide