Cisco SG350XG-24T is a managed network switch that offers 10 Gigabit Ethernet speeds to small businesses. It comes with 22 dedicated copper ports, and 2 ports that are either RJ45 for copper or SFP+ for fiber. All ports support 10 Gigabit Ethernet, and the unit has a switching capacity of 480 Gbit/s. SG350XG-24T is fully stackable up to 4 units, meaning you can have 96 ports working in tandem. With embedded SSL encryption and other advanced security features, your data is safe.
Cisco has also incorporated energy conscious technology, not only reducing power consumption, but saving you money as well. It is compliant with the IEEE 802.3az standard for Energy Efficient Ethernet, and automatically shuts off ports when they're not in use so you aren't wasting energy. Cisco SG350XG-24T comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG350XG-24T Switch Quick Specs:
- 22x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 2x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 480 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB for management
- Fans: 4
- Power Consumption: 72.3W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 288.67 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 13.78"
Cisco SG350XG-24T 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG350XG-24T switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- Quick start guide