Cisco SG550XG-24F gives you 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for 22 dedicated fiber SFP+ ports, plus 2 combination RJ45/SFP+ ports for use with either copper or fiber. This highly advanced network switch has a capacity of 480 Gbit/s, making it perfect for heavy loads. 10 Gigabit Ethernet caapcity future-proofs your networking investment, ensuring blazing fast speeds for years to come. This switch is fully stackable: up to eight units can be stacked in order to manage them all as one unit.
The SG550XG-24F includes many energy efficiency features as well. Cisco has followed IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards. The 4 fans, plus one more for redundancy, sense heat production and adjust their usage accordingly. Even the LED lights can be switched off to save a bit more energy.
Cisco SG550XG-24F Switch Quick Specs:
- 22x 10 Gbit SFP+ for fiber
- 2x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 480 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB on front panel for management, 1x RJ45 console, 1x RPS connector
- Fans: 4 + 1 (redundant)
- Power Consumption: 76.6W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 264.44 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 13.78"
Cisco SG550XG-24F 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG550XG-24F switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide