Cisco SG550XG-48T is a managed network switch with 48 copper 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Two of these ports are also combination RJ45/SFP+ ports for connecting fiber to the switch. It has a switching capacity of nearly 1 terabit per second (960 Gbit/s), making it the perfect device for future-proofing your network infrastructure. It is fully stackable, meaning you can link up to 8 of these switches and control them all as a single unit.
The Cisco 550X series is energy efficient, on top of offering speedy 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. Its 4 fans detect how much heat is being produced and adjust their performance accordingly, so you're getting top-of-the-line cooling without paying for wasted energy usage. The series is compliant with the IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Cisco.
Cisco SG550XG-24T Switch Quick Specs:
- 46x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 2x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 960 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB on front panel for management, 1x RJ45 console, 1x RPS connector
- Fans: 4 + 1 (redundant)
- Power Consumption: 264.4W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 902.17 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 17.72"
Cisco SG550XG-24T 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG550XG-24T switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide