Cisco SG550XG-8F8T is a 10 Gigabit Ethernet managed switch with 8 dedicated RJ45 ports for copper cables and 8 combination ports. Each combo port has two ports, a 10 Gigabit Ethernet port for copper and an SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet port for fiber, only one of which is active at a time. This gives you great flexibility in terms of your deployment options with lightning fast speeds to future-proof your investment. SG550XG-8F8T is truly stackable, allowing you to configure and manage up to 8 units as part of a single stack, rather than individually.
This durable network switch builds on Cisco's history of building industry-leading networking technology. The SG550XG-8F8T has a variety of energy efficiency features, including support for IEEE 802.3az, the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard. Smart fans react to the temperature of the switch to reduce noise and wasted energy. SG550XG-8F8T-K9 is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Cisco SG550XG-8F8T Switch Quick Specs:
- 8x 10 Gbit RJ45 for copper
- 8x combo 10 Gbit RJ45/SFP+ for copper or fiber
- 1x Gbit RJ45 for management
- Switching Capacity: 320 Gbit/s
- PoE Ports: N/A
- Additional Ports: 1x USB on front panel for management, 1x RJ45 console, 1x RPS connector
- Fans: 3 + 1 (redundant)
- Power Consumption: 84.3W at 110V (worst case)
- Heat Dissipation: 288.67 BTU/hr
- Energy Efficient: IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Managed: yes
- QoS: yes
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 1.45" x 13.78"
Cisco SG550XG-8F8T 10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Package Contents:
- Cisco SG550XG-8F8T switch
- Power cord
- Mounting kit
- Serial cable
- CD-ROM with user documentation
- Quick start guide